søndag den 25. september 2011

TVD EPICNESS BACK ON TRACK

Yeeeah finally TVD is back... with a WHOLE NEW SEASON!!
Its been too long, since we last saw the heartbreaking, breathtaking totally ass-flying-up-from-seat show we love and care about. We've missed our heartstealing characters even though we hate some, we still love to hate them ;) The last we saw was a "ive got the power"- Klaus, Stefan on a mission, Damon and Elena "Goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend.. KISS KISS BANG BANG* .........wait a minute? he didn't die after all? YEAH" and a freaked out Jeremy. Sooo i have to say it has been a hell of a punishment waiting with all those cliffhangers flying around O.o  But now my good tvd people.. IT HAS ARRIVED! xD and not to mention the totally awesome season 3 promo video! I will put it down below.
So I can't wait to see the episodes and suck all the awesomeness in me. Did I see a naked Damon in the 1 episode?? oh yeeah xD


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar