torsdag den 3. november 2011

F*** shit!

Well, do you know sometimes, when you thought you'd never see a person again, and that it really wouldn't bother you?  Well I had that feeling with a guy that I used to have the biggest crush on! He hurt me really bad (emotionally) But then he moved away, and i thought to myself, well out of sight out of mind. And don't get me wrong, it was hard. BUT then i begin to bump into the dumbass, and I who thought i'd never see him again. Well that unfortunate. And then we meet again at one of my oldest friends party. WTF?? But that went well, 'cause i didn't talked to him. Just chit chat. And i did get a bit sad after that..but I moved on now...

BUT NOW HE'S GONNA SHOW UP AGAIN!
To another birthday party, that I am going to attend... well I'm not  sure anymore. God it's hard to forget someone when they keep poppin' up in front of you.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar